Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tons of pretty awesome vids (well, 15, so yeah) - early March Music Madness Findings

I'm a huge follower of Jeremy, and most of you don't know that about me. He's just plain awesome. I'll have some about him later this month/early next month. So, heres many many music videos that you may or may not prefer to watch (i'm still testing out how to do this) so it should work. Let me know and comment away. Please - release those March findings too!
                                                                   The Way (music vid)


And the one where he talks about the song:

"Let It Fade" - another great Jeremy Camp song. My favorite.

Jeremy Camp. The heart of his message, I believe, is in this song. Check it out.


More? Yes. Anberlin - wow I wanna just like try to record this video like get a band and a camera and just go for it, ya know? Well, you will after you see it. Great track.


Now of course, another Anberlin one. Godspeed...should ring a bell if you read this month's post! ( I meant to post this earlier, but it didn't work out. So we're good now ;-) )


A good one. My personal favorite, because it brings home all the power and throws the truth in your face. Awesome head-banger too.


Ok, here's their best: The Unwinding Cable Car. It really hits home no matter who you are, as well. Consider this acoustic-driven track, and be open to the message.


Now, transition to punk/pop for a minute. Enjoy Relient K, what I call, "The Soccer Ball Vid" haha.


My personal favorite of all their stuff, "Who I Am..."



We all love a good RED track here and there. One of my favs, again.



Rush of Fools: good local band, actually. From Bham. Pretty cool guys, and I've always liked this track



Power time. Throw it down with some TFK. "Show 'em...head bangers" This goes out to DJ lol



End with the ultimate power track, of course, Empire by ABR. Couldn't find official vid, which is pretty cool, but you prob could; it's out there somewhere. Caution: May be too extreme for some, but if you think you can take it, please watch. Also goes out to DJ, who got me into ABR and the entire Leveler album. I'll have a little on 'em next month.


But no. I can't end on that note. Tobymac. The guy who got me into music, really, and one of the best dudes in the music industry, period. Enjoy "Showstopper" off "Tonight". (it's had some trouble with buffer, so not sure if it works for you)



If that isn't enough, check out more! As for me, I've done my part. Hope you watched (at least) a few and POST AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment